Six more Japanese PSone imports will be available on PlayStation Network this week, GungHo Online Entertainment America has confirmed. The games in question are Sarara’s Little Shop (Danjyon Shoutengai: Densetsu no Ken Hajimemashita,) Dragon Beat Legend of Pinball, NEO PLANET, Heroine Dream 1-2 and Tokyo 23-Ku Seifuku Wars. It’s worth pointing out that all the aforementioned games are in Japanese some of the them are more import-friendly than others.
- In Sarara’s Little Shop, you assume the role of a traditional shopkeeper, providing weapons and items for travelers. The game is a mixture of role-playing and simulation game, so expect a lot of text.
- As its name suggests, Dragon Beat Legend of Pinball is a pinball game and one of the most accessible games from the list, since most text is in English.
- NEO PLANET is a challenging simulation game where you balance a planet’s ecosystem and try to colonize them. As in most simulation games expect a lot of text.
- Heroine Dream 1-2 is an idol-simulation game (one of the earliest ones, in fact,) so you manage an up and coming heroines.
- Finally, in Tokyo 23-Ku Seifuku Wars you try to find a friend’s older brother, since he disappeared after the uniform wars. This is a rock-papers-scissors games where uniforms determine your characters’ attributes.
If old-school Japanese games are your thing, go to PSN later this week, since all the aforementioned PSone Classics come out this Tuesday when the digital distribution service updates. As most PSone Classics, the games will be available for $5.99.
Source: PlayStation Blog