Sony has announced (through the PlayStation Blog) that the PlayStation Vita will receive the 2.0 firmware update on November 19th. Sony’s portable console will get a slew of new features, including:
- PlayStation Plus support.
- An email application.
- Enhancements to the web browser.
- The ability to transfer data from the Vita to a PC wirelessly (a feature that seems great to those who take lots of screenshots and want to easily upload them to their blogs or websites.)
- The ability to assign controller buttons to the touchscreen, rear touch pad and buttons.
- Option to tweet web addresses.
For more information about the aforementioned features, watch the video on top.