For the past few days there have been some rumors about yet another Metal Gear Solid collection coming to PS3 (the first one was Metal Gear Solid HD Collection which came out in November 2011.) The rumors were true and as a way of celebrating the series’ 25th anniversary, Konami confirmed a bundle called Metal Gear Solid: Legacy Collection which is coming to the PS3 this June in North America and South America.
The Legacy Collection will include the following titles:
- Metal Gear Solid
- Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions
- Metal Gear Solid 2: HD Edition
- Metal Gear Solid 3: HD Edition (which at the same time includes the MSX versions of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2)
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Edition
- Metal Gear Solid IV: Trophy Edition
Additionally, the collection will include two Ashley Wood digital graphic novels. If you’d like to catch with the Metal Gear Solid series before The Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes come out, this compilation is perfect for you. As of this writing, the price of the bundle hasn’t been specified.